Ningbo Ward Transmission System Co., Ltd
Composition and installation of XPC toothed V-belt
XPC toothed triangular belt is generally composed of cloth covering layer, extension layer (top glue), strength layer (tensile layer) and compression layer (bottom glue),
1. The cloth covering layer is composed of plain rubber canvas (mainly cotton canvas and polyester cotton canvas) with an oblique cut of 45 °. It has excellent flexibility and friction. It can connect all parts of the XPC toothed triangular belt as a whole, protect other parts of the XPC toothed triangular belt from wear and corrosion, and increase the stiffness of the V belt.
2. Stretch rubber layer, which is composed of rubber material with high elasticity and excellent stretch performance, bears the tensile stress of V-belt when it is running and bending, and plays a buffer and protection role on the strength layer of XPC toothed V-belt.
3. Strength layer, which is the skeleton of V-belt, is mainly composed of polyester wire rope, polyester toughened palm wire, aramid wire rope and dipped cord fabric. Its function is to bear the tensile and other stresses generated by V-belt during operation, and it is the main stress component in the transmission process of XPC toothed V-belt.
4. Buffer rubber, polyester toughened brown silk belt core or triangular belt with wire rope core, around the strength layer, has a layer of rubber with good adhesion strength with the belt core, namely buffer rubber, which plays the role of fixing the belt core and can absorb the dynamic shear stress caused by the frequent deformation of XPC toothed triangular belt during high-speed operation.
5. Compression rubber layer, which is composed of rubber material with excellent bending fatigue resistance, bears the compression stress generated by XPC toothed V-belt during operation and bending, maintains the rigidity and elasticity of XPC toothed V-belt, and plays a role in increasing the section of V-belt and the friction contact surface with the pulley, and improves the transmission efficiency.
Due to the different functions of different parts, the rubber formula used is also different
Before installation, if the center distance between the two axles is adjustable, the center distance should be shortened first, and then the center distance should be adjusted as required after the tape is installed; If the center distance between the two shafts is not adjustable, you can put a triangular belt into the wheel groove first, then turn the other pulley, install the triangular belt, and install a group of triangular belts in the same way. During installation, it is forbidden to use tools to pry or pull the triangular belt hard to prevent the triangular belt from extending or being too loose or tight. The correct inspection method is to apply a vertical pressure of about 2 kg in the middle of each tape by hand, and the sinking amount is (20-30) mm. If it is not appropriate, it should be adjusted in time. When two or more pieces of new and old triangular belts need to be replaced, the triangular belts of the specified model should be selected, and the tightness of each group of triangular belts should be consistent. It is not allowed to mix the new and old triangular belts or reduce the number of pieces. Otherwise, the new and old triangular belts are not evenly stressed, even the old triangular belts do not work, affecting the power transmission and shortening the service life of the triangular belts.